Monday, December 15, 2014

The Cleanse - Week Two (Hitting My Stride)

I can not believe I have completed two weeks of this 30 day love cleanse. It is still not easy. I'm starting to receive round two of texts and messages from people who I know I have unbalanced relationships with but it is getting easier to ignore certain things and I've hit my stride with not dating, texting nor flirting. The thing that is not getting easier is my spiritual walk.

I have moments of clarity but they are short lived. My issue is the harder situations with inconsiderate people who demand you are considerate of them. Mainly the issue is work. My declaration is Friday was the last day I allow this foolishness. No longer will I allow work foolishness to get a bad reaction from me.

No more of this foolishness!

What is happening is a shift around me. My parents have talked about what happened between them many years ago and that brings me a sense of happiness for them. Hoping they can start to heal and move on as better people. That was big...for numerous reasons. My friends parents (both are dear to me) have started to become much more cordial to each other. They even danced together at a recent party. Once again, I am hoping that healing is on the horizon for each of them.

As for me, there is no ground shifting right now but I am only on halfway through this cleanse.

Until Next Time,

Peace & Blessings...









No comments:

Post a Comment